While we are still in the cold winter months, the new fishing season is around the corner and we are happy to announce that the registration for the 2023 Garmin Lure Masters Trophy (13.09. – 16.09.23) will open for anglers on Monday, February 13th 9 am CET.
The 2023 edition will follow the core concept of the three lake event, with some adjustments to the scoring system. Three days action packed fishing in three different bodies of water for Zander, Perch and Pike to crown the 2023 champions! All the action will be broadcasted LIVE during all competition days to make this a great event for participants, but also for all the fans and families alike!
The event will be held in the event location De Banaan, same as in previous years. We are looking forward to a strong field of competitors for this years Garmin Lure Masters Trophy!
How to register for the Garmin Lure Masters Trophy:
- Create a Lure Masters account, if you don’t have one already. Please verify your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email. Please make sure your profile looks good and upload a profile picture (no Sponsor logos, please).
For team events both participants must have an account in order to sign up. (Lure Masters accounts can already be created before we open the tournament sign up)
- Sign-in to www.luremasters.net and log-in. Click on your profile icon in the top right in order to see your Lure Masters ID. The ID is needed to buy the ticket.
- Go to the Lure Masters webshop and look for the correct ticket to purchase. After selecting the ticket, you have to enter the correct Lure Masters ID of both participants. (no capital letters, no space – just the Lure Masters ID as shown in your profile).
Important note: The webshop account is different from the account on luremasters.net. If you don’t have a webshop account yet, please create one during check out.
- Proceed to checkout and arrange the payment.
- If everything was entered correctly, you will automatically be assigned to the tournament once the payment is received.
Pro Tip: Sponsors, who want cover the entrance fee for team anglers, can also purchase the ticket directly and enter the Lure Masters IDs of both sponsored anglers