World leader in high performance marine electronics Raymarine, co-founder and main event sponsor for the Luremasters competition ups the ante with the addition of several of their units to the prize table.
2 Raymarine DF4 units
2 Raymarine DF5 units
1 Raymarine eS78 unit with sidescan
The Dragonfly 4, 5 and the new 7 PRO are the next generation of groundbreaking Dragonfly sonar / GPS equipped with Raymarine’s wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
Superior CHIRP Sonar – Easily identify underwater structure and fish
All Weather Display – Super bright and guaranteed never to fog
Connect and Share – Pro models stream sonar right to your smart phone
The Raymarine ES78 with side imaging will give you all the information you will ever need on the water.
- Sleek glass bridge design
- Freedom to choose the very best charts from C-MAP by Jeppesen, Navionics, and Raymarine’s expanding LightHouse chart catalog
- Support for Navionics Sonar Charts and Community edits
- Sync charts, waypoint and routes between your mobile device and MFD with Navionics Boating App
- Internal wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ on eS78
- High performance CHIRP SideVision™ compatible with optional CP200
- Network compatible with any LightHouse II powered multifunction display
- Ethernet – 2 RayNet ports (1 on eS7)
- NMEA2000/SeaTalkng Port for NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng connections
- NMEA0183 Input/Output
- Wi-Fi for mobile app integrationBluetooth for remote and MP3 controlFusion Stereo control